Monday, December 20, 2010

For a pick-me-up

On days when Little Lady's situation has me sitting around feeling sorry for us... I like to read this comment that a friend of mine left on my Facebook page:

I want to meet this "Little Lady". I have a feeling her name is gonna fool everyone - she might be sweet and soft and full of love but I think this "Little Lady" is gonna have fight and passion in her - no one is gonna expect it - and that's the beauty of it, she'll catch everyone off guard... and she's gonna make a difference in her world =) just wait


(Of course, my friend used Little Lady's real name, and not the alias I use for the blog, LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!!!

    "She's gonna make a difference in the world... just wait".

    She already has!!!!!! She has brought us together as friends and I am so thankful for that!!! Happy New Year!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, that brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for being my friend, from so far away. I feel so blessed and lucky that we have become friends. I guess we owe our Little Lady's some thanks for that too ;)

    ReplyDelete